- Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- All chilled products must be refrigerated. (e.g. Roll cakes, other cakes)
- All frozen products must be stored in the freezer. (e.g. Ice cream, daifuku)
- All selling prices are excluding delivery/shipping fee.
- Delivery/shipping fee will be calculated and advised at checkout.
- All orders will only be processed once full payment has been received.
- All orders will only be confirmed when customers receive a payment confirmation email.
- All orders & special requests are subjected to Kakiyuki’s acceptance.
- A full refund will be made via the original payment method if Kakiyuki rejects the order.
- Kakiyuki only accepts payment via:
- eGHL for online banking
- eGHL for credit card
- eGHL for e-wallet
- Only available at selected outlets and selected time slots.
- It is free of charge for customers who self collect his/her order from a selected outlet.
- Customers must present an order confirmation email upon collection for verification purposes.
- Any changes to the collection outlet/collection date must be made via email to [email protected], at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- here will be no refund if an order is cancelled in less than 48 hours of the scheduled collection time.
- Delivery service is available to selected regions within Klang Valley only.
- Delivery trips will be performed by 3rd party logistics companies (Mrspeedy/Grab Express). All responsibility will be passed on to the logistic company during the transit of delivery.
- The following details are required for successful delivery:
- Sender and Recipient name
- Sender and Recipient mobile number
- Full address with a unit number, floor number, street name, postcode etc.
- Kakiyuki is not responsible for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances.
- The recipient is not present at the address at the requested delivery time.
- No such person at the given address.
- No valid mobile number is given for the delivery partner to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the delivery.
- The recipient refused to accept the delivery.
- Delivery will take place on the selected date only.
- Delivery could be later than the preferred time slot due to traffic/weather conditions, and other unforeseen circumstances during the transit. Kakiyuki will not be responsible for the delay.
- Delivery riders might need to contact the recipient/sender to locate the address. If the recipient/sender is unreachable after reasonable attempts, Kakiyuki will not be responsible for the delay or non-delivery.
- Any changes to the delivery date and time slot should be communicated via email to [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time. If the request is made in less than 48 hours, an additional charge of RM 20 applies.
- There will be an additional RM 20 administrative fee if customers request to redirect an order.
- Kakiyuki ships nationwide and the shipping cost will be calculated at the checkout point.
- Only ambient products and merchandises are available for shipping.
- Kakiyuki will take reasonable steps to wrap the parcel with sufficient protection layers in order to ensure goods arrive in good condition.
- By placing an order, customers are deemed to accept the risk of damage during transit. Kakiyuki will not accept responsibility for damage beyond our control.
- Every damage should be signed as damaged upon receiving the parcels and a claim should be made according to the shipping carrier’s terms & conditions.
- Customers are required to provide a full address. Kakiyuki is not responsible for non-delivery due to an incorrect address.
Defective/Wrong Product/Missing Item
- To report an issue, customers are to submit photos of the products with the order number to [email protected] within 24 hours of pickup or delivery time.
- All defective or wrong products delivered to customers will be replaced by Kakiyuki at the earliest opportunity. Alternatively, customers can request a refund of the said items.
- When an item is found to be missing, Kakiyuki will reschedule the delivery of the missing item at the earliest possible opportunity. Alternatively, customers can request to cancel the undelivered items. The cost of the said item will be refunded to the customer.
- Kakiyuki will get in touch to reschedule the delivery at the earliest opportunity or the customer can request to cancel the order.
- The cost of the order including the delivery/shipping fee paid by the customer will be refunded if the customer opts for cancellation.
Cancellation and Refund
- There will be no cancellation after an order has been confirmed unless special circumstances, which will be assessed on a case to case basis.
- If cancellation is allowed, the customer is required to pay RM 20 to recover the transaction charges by the payment gateway and administrative cost.
- It is strictly no refund if a cancellation is made in less than 48 hours of the scheduled delivery/self-collection time.
- All refunds requests are subject to review and investigation by Kakiyuki management. Kakiyuki has the discretion as to whether refunds will be made.
- Due to the perishable nature of the products, it is strictly no refund for non-delivery resulted from the circumstances set out in paragraph 5.4.
- Refunds will be processed for affected products only.
- Refunds will be processed within 1-3 working days.
- Refunds will only be made to the original payment method.
Delay or Failure to Deliver due to Adverse Weather Condition/Force Majeure
- As soon as reasonably practicable or when Kakiyuki is informed by a delivery partner that a delay or non-delivery took place due to adverse weather conditions, Kakiyuki shall inform the same to the affected customer.
- Kakiyuki shall not accept responsibility in the event of delayed delivery and/or non-delivery due to adverse weather conditions.
- Kakiyuki shall not be held liable for failure or delay in the performance of its obligations as a seller if such performance is delayed or hindered by the occurrence of an unforeseeable act or event (Force Majeure Event) which is beyond the reasonable control of Kakiyuki.
- Acts or events constituting Force Majeure Events shall include, but not limited to Act of God, government intervention, directives or policies.
- Kakiyuki shall notify the customers as soon as reasonably practicable after the commencement of the Force Majeure Event.
Company Name: Thirdwave My Sdn Bhd
Contact Number: +6011 3105 3205
Company Address: 25-1, Block E1, Dataran Prima, Jalan PJU 1/42, 47301 Petaling Jaya.
Email Address: [email protected]